SOLS Begins Third Phase of Reopening
If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
The Southern Oklahoma Library System (SOLS) announces its transition into the third phase of reopening to the public. The third phase began Monday, June 1, 2020. All branches are open, and guests are welcome to browse the library stacks.
In this new phase, customers will have access to computers and may browse the collections for materials, as well as the children’s area, teen section, newspapers, DVDs, and other areas of the library.
Listed below are policies guests must follow to enter the library:
• The first hour of opening will be reserved for customers in vulnerable populations only.
• Guests must wear a face covering (masks, bandanna, scarf, etc.).
• Customers must follow social distancing practices and remain six feet apart.
• Patrons must sanitize their hands upon entering the building.
• Computer time will be limited to 30 minutes per day.
• Copying, faxing, and printing is available.
“After extensive planning, SOLS is pleased to open all 8 libraries to our communities while continuing to follow safe practices,” said Executive Director Gail Oehler.
“Offering solutions and resources to help customers complete tasks, SOLS will continue to create positive experiences whenever possible, keeping health and safety a priority at this time.”
Customers can choose to check out their items digitally if they wish to remain at home.
Patrons can access the Oklahoma Virtual Library from their smartphone or digital device through the apps Libby and Overdrive. Customers can use their SOLS library card and download digital materials like E-Books, audiobooks, magazines, and more.