If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
A new free clinic will be opening in Atoka to see patients who do not have health insurance.
The Atoka Cares Free Clinic will open the second Saturday morning of every month 8:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
Appointments are made on a first call, first-served basis by calling the clinic between 8:30 a.m. and noon on the Friday morning before clinic day.
Patients presenting on Saturday as walk-in’s will be seen as space allows. The clinic does not provide Emergency Room services.
The following services are provided free of charge to medically uninsured persons of all ages presenting to the clinic for medical evaluation and treatment:
1. Assessment and treatment of acute, minor, non-emergency health problems such as infections, colds, and flu.
2. Assessment, follow-up and limited management of chronic health problems such as hypertension and type-2 diabetes.
3. Health screening for hyperlipidemia, diabetes, and hypertension.
4. Routine wellness exams for adults and uninsured children.
5. Provision of limited quantities of medications.
6. Health promotion, disease prevention education treatment.
7. Assistance with referral to appropriate provider for specialty care beyond the scope of the free clinic.
No narcotics or alternative medications are prescribed through the Atoka Cares Free Clinic.
The free clinic is provided by the Atoka Medical Center Foundation. The attending physisain will be Emergency Room Doctor Julie Dudley.
To schedule an appointment call: 580-364-8181. The Atoka Cares Free Clinic is located at the Atoka County Medical Center: 1590 West Liberty Road in Atoka.