If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
Please enter your email and we will send your username and password to you.
Local pastors from Atoka county will gather together with the public to participate in the National Day of Prayer on Saturday, September 26, 2020, at 10:00 a.m. on the Courthouse lawn.
The public is invited to show up and pray at this solemn event.
Nine area pastors will take turns delivering a short sermon to those that attend.
Attending pastors are:
• Ed Miller, Farris Assembly of God
• Chance Dodd, Wards Chapel Baptist Church
• John Ruben Clemetson, First Assembly of Atoka
• Joey Lansdale, First Baptist Church of Stringtown
• Adam Canler, Victory Life Church in Atoka
• Connie Howard, Midway Church of Caney
• Harold Brewer, Caney Pentecostal
• Raymond Humphrey, Church of the Rock in Lane
• Larry Luman, Grace Fellowship Church of Atoka