If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
The Atoka Area Youth/Big Buck Contest will kick off on Friday morning, October 16, 2020, and will continue until Sunday evening, October 18, 2020.
The contest will be held during the Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Statewide Youth Hunt.
All deer must be legally checked in to participate. Deer must be processed through Mixon Wild Game processing to be eligible for the contest.
• First place – full shoulder mount ($400 value) sponsored by Atoka Sonic
• Second Place – European mount ($125 value) sponsored by Western Auto
• Third Place – nutrition package ($60 value)
• Fourth Place – $15 gift card to El Adobe
• Fifth Place – $15 gift card to Jackson Family Dining
• Sixth Place – $15 gift card to Billy Sims BBQ.
Prizes will be awarded for the highest scoring racks using the Boone and Crockett gross scoring system.
First place will have their picture in the Atoka County Times paper with their deer mount as the “Big Buck Champion.”