If you’re a current subscriber, log in below. If you would like to subscribe, please click the subscribe tab above.
Username and Password Help
Atoka/Coal County Food Storehouse food distribution for the month of November. Requirements to receive food are:
• Limited to one monthly food distribution per household
• Food storehouse recognizes only one head per household
• Proof of physical address – such as a utility bill.
We will distribute food to both counties all in one week.
The schedule as follows:
• Atoka County – Tuesday, November 17, 2020
• Coal County – Thursday, November 19, 2020.
Makeup day for both counties will be Friday, November 20, 2020.
The Storehouse is open at 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. each day.
For more information call 580-259-0361. The Hunters against Hunger program is also still active.